Joe Wagner Wine Tasting June 27
June 27, 2020 @ 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM MST
Join us for
Stay home and taste with us and Joe in 3 easy steps.
1. Order these great wines at an unbelievable price by Tuesday, June 23.
2. Pick up your wine at Rott n’ Grapes Bistro Uptown.
2. Pop a bottle, grab a glass and join us on Saturday, June 27 at 4pm PT!
For our tasting, this is an interactive experience of how the tastes of sweet, sour and salt effect the balance of the 4 different wine styles. The four wines are:
• Light and dry Elouan Oregon Rose
• Buttery and oaky Böen Chardonnay
• Medium intensity Belle Glos Las Alturas Pinot Noir
• Big and bold Napa Valley Quilt “Fabric of the Land” Red Blend
💥Order the 4-pk for $99💥
Chef Jerry Comfort asks that you gather the following food items to participate in the pairing (these are per person):
- ¼ sweet Red Delicious apple (not green apple…too sour),
- 1/4 lemon wedge (not meyer),
- and salt.
We’ll explain the rest during the event!